The 2019 Pennsylvania Banner Users Group conference will be held Sunday, November 24 thru Tuesday, November 26 at the Red Lion Hershey Harrisburg, 4751 Lindle Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
General Conference Agenda
Sunday, November 24 Evening Events:
- Welcome Reception 7 – 8:30 pm:
- Light food and refreshments will be served.
- Registration required for the meet and greet so we may plan accordingly. You may register by checking the “Welcome Reception” option at time of registration.
- Registration 5 – 7 pm:
- Attendee Registration located in the hotel lobby.
- Presenter Registration located in the Hanover room.
Conference Registration and Check-In
General attendee registration ends
November 15, 2019. November 18, 2019. (Deadline extended)
There will be three attendee registration periods for our 2019 conference.
Early Bird: September 3, 2019 – September 30, 2019 Rate: $99.00 per day
Regular registration: October 1, 2019 – October 31, 2019 Rate: $109.00 per day
- Late registration: November 1, 2019 – November 18, 2019
- Rate: $119.00 per day
* Please note check payments will not be accepted. If this presents an issue for your organization please contact the PABUG President.
Beat the check in lines on Monday morning by collecting your conference materials on Sunday from 5pm until 7pm in the hotel lobby.
The Red Lion Hotel (4751 Lindle Road Harrisburg, PA 17111 Tel: (717) 939-7841) has reserved a block of rooms for conference attendees starting at $90.00 per night. Book Now
A continental breakfast, lunch, and day long refreshments are provided. The Red Lion Hotel has prepared a combination of menu choices for lunch on Monday and Tuesday that should meet the dietary needs of most attendees. These choices include meat and fish options, however, if anyone has a specific dietary need please make note of such at time of registration.
PABUG would like to graciously thank our 2019 vendors for their support!
In consideration of their services, I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Pennsylvania Banner Users Group (PABUG) and the PABUG Conference, their agents, officers, volunteers, host sites, and all other persons acting in any capacity on their behalf, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate, from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my voluntary participation in any activity, or my use of any of the equipment provided by PABUG.