The position of Information Specialist provides information support for operational and project based needs for development and alumni relations operations at Lehigh University.
- Provide front line support for the information utilized in development and alumni relations operations at the University.
- Utilize, support, and promote the use of the Development and Alumni Relations’¬†primary reporting tool, Argos.
- Effectively manage a mix of project and operational work.
- Support and collaborate with a diverse University community.
- Maintain proficiency in the systems and technologies used by Development and Alumni Relations.
- Solid computer skills with experience using word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts, preferably Oracle.