Thomas Jefferson University – East Falls campus in suburban Philadelphia is seeing an Enrollment Systems Specialist.
The Enrollment Systems Specialist will support the management of all technology systems and processes used by the enrollment offices. This person will assist with ensuring the overall integrity of admissions data, perform data downloads and conduct imports, and provide support and training to end users.
· Supports work on various technology platforms, the system of record, and the reporting portal. Assists with the implementation and testing of new systems, system upgrades and reports.
· Performs daily/weekly data downloads and conducts imports of prospect and applicant data into our CRM system.
· Assists with regular and continuing audits of data that uncover integrity issues; resolves issues by conducting clean-up, identifying patterns of problems, and contributing to the creation of new processes that improve data integrity.
· Contributes to the development, implementation, and documentation of processes that support the strategic, accurate, and efficient flow of prospective student information.
· Assists with supporting and training end users.
· Interacts with students, co-workers, visitors, and other individuals consistent with the values of Jefferson.
· Other duties as assigned.
1 to 3 years of experience working with data systems in an academic environment required. Knowledge of Colleague or similar system for managing student data) and/or Salesforce CRM preferred. Experience with running queries and assembling data a plus.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree or higher
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org