Job Title: Associate Registrar
Description of Duties
- Act as Registrar’s Office liaison with Information Technology Services (ITS); facilitate testing, training and office support for system upgrades and technology changes/implementations
- Facilitate Banner processes related to course schedule, registration, grading, and student enrollment status
- Manage department daily operations with regard to student, academic and course records to accurately define and conduct Beginning of Term and End of Term Banner processes
- Manage internal and external reporting for the Registrar’s Office
- Collaborate with Office of Institutional Research for semester Census data collection, data integrity, and IPEDS reporting
- Coordinate with Athletics compliance staff for NCAA Division I reporting and athlete academic eligibility review; facilitate database coding/tracking for sport team participation and reporting
- Report enrollment for those receiving VA benefits; complete and file required compliance documents with State Approving Agency
- Assist in the development and enforcement of academic policies for the College
- Analyze, develop and oversee maintenance of key process and special projects
5+ years’ experience in the Registrar’s Office. Bachelor’s degree required. Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of PA Act 153 background check.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with student information systems and reporting tools, Banner and Cognos strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to interact with a variety of constituents, including faculty, students, colleagues, and external audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and contribute to best practices and solutions.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage critical, time-sensitive work and decisions.
- Strong skills in advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, in a fast-paced environment.