PABUG - 2016 Officers Announcement

Rhoni Ryan rryan1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue Dec 22 10:35:23 EST 2015

Good morning Friends & Colleagues,

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that Bernadette Mulvey of Temple
University will be our 2016 PABUG Vice President.  On January 1st, I will
transfer the reigns to Michael White, of Slippery Rock University, when he
takes over as PABUG President.  Bernadette will join the officers rank as
Vice President, and I will become the Past President.  Alice Faraone of
Villanova University will continue to serve as our Treasurer and Amy Hooper
of Drexel University will continue to serve as our Secretary.  I look
forward to working with this great group of individuals and the entire
conference planning committee as we prepare for PABUG 2016 and beyond.

On behalf of the entire PABUG, I wish you and yours Happy Holidays and a
healthy New Year!

Sincerely,
Rhoni A. Ryan
PABUG President