PABUG Register for the 2016 Annual Conference before November 8 to avoid a registration late fee!

Beard, Terry beardt at dickinson.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:25:34 EDT 2016

Registration is still open for our Pennsylvania Banner User Group conference in Grantville, PA on Monday, November 21st and Tuesday, November 22nd.   Spaces are filling up quickly as we already have over 300 attendees for the conference.

The Holiday Inn room blocks ($94) are nearly filled and the late registration fee date is fast approaching. The registration fee will go from $90.00 to $110.00. Please register before November 8!  Once late registration begins, you will only be able to pay by credit card.

Here is the link to register for the conference: PABUG Registration http://pabug.conferenspy.com/event/event_details.php?2016PABUG.

For more information about the conference and the sessions, please visit http://pabug.org/2016-conference-agenda-and-details/.

In addition to what PABUG is offering, please also consider Ellucian' s Solution Manager (ESM) Installation Workshop, a tool for downloading, installing, configuring, and managing Ellucian software. It will be held on Sunday, November 20 from 1PM - 5PM. To register for the ESM session please visit Ellucians ESM site<https://www.onlineregistrationcenter.com/register/222/page1.asp?m=326&c=1619> (https://www.onlineregistrationcenter.com/register/222/page1.asp?m=326&c=1619).
Thank you,
PABUG Conference Planning Committee