PABUG ACS versus ECSI

Roberta Penz penzr at duq.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:31:27 EST 2016

Hello!

I currently use ACS to service our loan portfolio.  If you had used them and then switched to ECSI, would you mind sharing some information with me?

What made you decide to use ECSI?  How is their serve compared ACS?  When did you make the cutover, given the FISAP data?

Do you use them for loans/ AR or both? 1098-T?

Thanks so much for any input!

Sincerely,

Bobbi Penz

Bobbi Penz
Manager
Student Accounts
Phone 412-396-5561
Fax    412-396-5958

Students and Parents:  Please note that we can only communicate account details to the student and any Authorized Payer that the student has added to their QuikPAY
account.

Confidentiality Notice: This email contains information for the sender that may be confidential, legally privileged, protected by FERPA, proprietary, or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies of the email you printed.