PABUG Request for Financial Aid Presentations -- 2017

Jeremy Mayernik mayernikj at duq.edu
Fri Aug 11 10:01:55 EDT 2017

On behalf of the Financial Aid track leaders for this year's PABUG Conference, I am sending out this message to request presentations from the Financial Aid PABUG community.  We hope you will consider presenting, co-presenting, or participating in a panel at the conference this year.  The Financial Aid community is one of the most unique and collegial groups in all of Higher Education, and we hope you will consider sharing your creative solutions to our many Financial Aid challenges.

The PABUG Conference will take place November 19 - 21, 2017 in Grantville, PA, and the Banner Financial Aid sessions will take place on Monday, November 20th.  We will also be hosting a Financial Aid Birds-of-a-Feather on Sunday evening, November 19, before the conference on Monday.

Please submit your presentation proposals by August 28 to Jeremy Mayernik (mayernikj at duq.edu<mailto:mayernikj at duq.edu>), John Falleroni (falleroni at duq.edu<mailto:falleroni at duq.edu>) or Clayton Bailey (csb78 at drexel.edu<mailto:csb78 at drexel.edu>).

Thank You!

Jeremy Mayernik

Jeremy Mayernik
Associate Director of Financial Aid Operations
Enrollment Management Group
Division of Academic Affairs
Duquesne University
phone: 412-396-2598