PABUG request for Admissions Presentations - 2017

CHARLES MUSGROVE musgrove at temple.edu
Mon Aug 14 13:47:02 EDT 2017

Hello,

Don’t forget to save the date for the annual PABUG fall conference which
will be held on Monday, November 20, 2017 – Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at
the Holiday Inn Harrisburg (Hershey Area) in Grantville, PA.

This year marks the 18th annual fall conference for the PABUG organization,
and we hope you can join us this year!

Please help us make this a wonderful conference by volunteering your
talents and presenting to your peers.  We cannot do this without your
involvement, so we're encouraging you to get involved.  One of the best
investments for reaching your professional goals is to spend time sharing
and learning with colleagues from different institutions.  So just do it
and agree to present this year!

*Consider presenting, co-presenting, paneling, or submitting an interest or
an idea for the Admissions Track.*

You may reply to this message or contact Sony or Charles individually.

Thank you!

The PABUG Admissions Track Team:

Sony Rodriguez, Montclair University, rodriguezso at montclair.edu

Charles Musgrove, Temple University, musgrove at temple.edu