PABUG 2017 - Technical Track Call for Presentations

Beard, Terry beardt at dickinson.edu
Wed Aug 23 13:21:12 EDT 2017

Hello PABUG Members,

The Technical Track is in the midst of planning and arranging the content for the Annual PABUG Fall Conference scheduled for November 20 - 21, 2017 at the Holiday Inn in Grantville, PA. In the past, we have enjoyed wonderful support from our technical community and we hope we can continue that trend.

We have 20 session to fill, 10 for each day. While some of these sessions will be scheduled with Ellucian content, your input and volunteering is greatly appreciated to ensure a conference that is interesting and informative.  Our technical tracks for this year remain the same as 2016 and are Database Administration, Development, and Everything Else.

Banner 9 is currently the big topic at hand with items such as implementation, the Solution Manager, Self Service and Extensibility.  Other areas to consider presenting on are specific functional applications like CRM Recruiter or Banner Data Defense.  Additionally, broader technical topics such as SSO, database security and database management would no doubt be appreciated by the community.

Sharing your experiences in the form of a presentation or being a panel member would be very helpful toward the technical PABUG community.

Many of you have presented in the past and if you should find your presentation(s) still relevant (with perhaps some updates) please consider presenting again.

We look forward to hearing your ideas and comments regarding this year's conference.

Your Technical Track Team,
Erin Marker - eelawler at temple.edu<mailto:eelawler at temple.edu>
Allison Levin - alevin3 at temple.edu<mailto:alevin3 at temple.edu>
Kurt Jn - kurtjn at pcom.edu<mailto:kurtjn at pcom.edu>