PABUG Banner XE - Sizing Quesiton / Deployment

Joseph Polich jpolich at ccp.edu
Thu Mar 30 11:27:53 EDT 2017

Has anybody completed the Sizing requirements for a Full XE Deployment?

Based on what I'm seeing, it would take at least 3 VM's for everything, plus 1 VM for the Jasper reports server (8 if everything is load Balanced). Does this seem correct?

Has anybody, deployed all the converted INB forms (Test or Prod), and what are the specs, of the VM that it is running on?

Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me what you have deployed in PROD?

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the use of the Individual(s) or Entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender by replying to this message and delete the e-mail from your system. When responding to this communication, remember that it could be lost in transit and viewed by a party other than the addressee.