PABUG 2017 Conference Registration Open

Beard, Terry beardt at dickinson.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:12:31 EDT 2017

[http://pabug.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/PABag_Dark_V31.png]Registration is open for our PABUG conference in Grantville, PA on Monday, November 20nd and Tuesday, November 21st with both Financial Aid and Technical Track kickoffs on Sunday, November 19th from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.

We are looking forward to having you attend! Last year, over 500 people networked and learned valuable information to apply to their Ellucian environment. This conference is a great opportunity for your school to connect with other schools to discuss issues that we are facing today and how the Ellucian Suite of Tools may be applied to solve those concerns. This year you will see sessions varying from Banner 9, Ethos, Analytics, CRM, Leadership topics and many more.

Here is the link<http://pabug.org/2017-conference-agenda-and-details/> to register for the conference: PABUG Registration. (http://pabug.org/2017-conference-agenda-and-details/)

The conference rate is the same as the 2016 conference with a rate of $90 per day for if you pay on or before October 29th. A $20 late fee will be added for registrations up to November 10th. If you are registering a group, please utilize the Group Registration page. This is a convenient way for a school to register all their attendees in one transaction. We strongly encourage you to pay by credit card when registering. The credit card process is easy and provides less administrative overhead for us. Please note the rate for vendor consultants is $110 per day.

For additional information regarding our cancellation/refund policy, special requests (dietary, etc.), and frequently asked questions regarding our annual conference, please visit pabug.org<http://www.pabug.org/>.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

PABUG Planning Committee