PABUG system to automate processes in the Office of International Students and Scholars

Karla Castro-Lepore kcastro at sju.edu
Fri Oct 6 10:24:26 EDT 2017

Greetings,

The Office of International Students and Scholars currently uses Banner
GOAINTL to track visa types and certificates of eligibility. We are looking
for a system to automate and consolidate the information managed in this
office in particular the SEVIS reporting process. I learned about different
solutions in the marketplace such as Banner ISSM, Sunapsis and Terra Dotta.

What are schools currently using to manage international student data? Do
you have a suggestion of a system your university uses and are you pleases
with the price, performance and support of this?

Thanks in advance -

Karla

*Karla Castro-Lepore*

Manager, Information Systems