PABUG Student Track - Check Out the Variety of Sessions

Rose Ann Jubinski roseann.jubinski at scranton.edu
Tue Oct 24 09:32:10 EDT 2017

Good Morning,

Lynne Wagner and I have been working to provide a PABUG student - registrar track schedule that touches on a variety of current topics and offers something for everyone. We are very excited about Monday's schedule. The student - registrar track sessions are mostly offered on Monday, November 20th.  Tuesday offers a variety of technical and leadership sessions that may also peak your interest.

Register now, the regular registration rate of $90.00 per day expires October 29th. After October 29th, the rate increases to $110/day.

To learn details about the conference, check out the conference details<http://pabug.org/2017-conference-agenda-and-details/> page on the PABUG.org website.
http://pabug.org/2017-conference-agenda-and-details/

To see a list of sessions (subject to change), check out the session list page<http://pabug.conferenspy.com/sessionlist/?2017pabug> in ConferenSpy.
http://pabug.conferenspy.com/sessionlist/?2017pabug

We look forward to networking with you as we learn from each other.

See you in November!
Rose Ann