PABUG Job Posting: ID Technical Operations Manager

Tara Keefer Tara.Keefer at millersville.edu
Mon Oct 30 15:39:34 EDT 2017

Hi,

Millersville University's Department of Information Technology has an opening for the ID Technical Operations Manager within our Applications team. This positions primary responsibility is to administer our Card ID System (CBORD/Micros).

For full consideration, applications are due November 19, 2017.  If you are interested or know someone who is, please see the link below.

https://jobs.millersville.edu/postings/4907

Thank you,

Tara Keefer -  Application Manager
Information System Services

MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY
P.O. Box 1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302
Phone: 717-871-7033 |  tkeefer @millersville.edu<http://tkeefer%20@millersville.edu> | www.millersville.edu<http://www.millersville.edu/>

Connect with us: Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/millersville.university> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/millersvilleu> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/MillersvilleU>