PABUG Banner Student Poll

Rose Ann Jubinski roseann.jubinski at scranton.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:12:40 EDT 2017

Good Morning,

I would like to gather some information for the PABUG student - registrar track. It is always helpful to know what your colleagues are implementing. We will compile the results and share them in the PABUG Student - Registrar BOF session.

Please share your Banner 9 progress!

Institution Name:
Banner Forms:
Do you have local mods to Banner Student 8x forms?
Do you have Banner Student 9x forms in Test? Any local mods?
What is your production timeframe for Banner Student 9x forms?
Do you have Banner 9x Communication Management in test or prod?

Self-Service 9x - Do you have any of the following in test or prod? If so, have you made any local mods?
Registration
Faculty Grading
Advising Profile
Class Rosters