PABUG Banner Student Poll

Williams, Heidi williams_h at calu.edu
Tue Oct 31 11:10:31 EDT 2017

From: PABUG [mailto:pabug-bounces at pabug.org] On Behalf Of Rose Ann Jubinski
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 10:13 AM
To: PABUG at pabug.org
Subject: PABUG Banner Student Poll

Good Morning,

I would like to gather some information for the PABUG student - registrar track. It is always helpful to know what your colleagues are implementing. We will compile the results and share them in the PABUG Student - Registrar BOF session.

Please share your Banner 9 progress!

Institution Name: California University of Pa
Banner Forms:
Do you have local mods to Banner Student 8x forms?NO
Do you have Banner Student 9x forms in Test? Any local mods?Yes in test - No mods.
What is your production timeframe for Banner Student 9x forms?Spring 2018
Do you have Banner 9x Communication Management in test or prod? No

Self-Service 9x - Do you have any of the following in test or prod? If so, have you made any local mods? We are not allowed MODs of any kind
Registration NO
Faculty GradingNo
Advising ProfileNo
Class RostersNo