PABUG Banner Student Poll

Witinski, Jean jwitinski at lccc.edu
Tue Oct 31 16:11:26 EDT 2017

*Institution Name: Lehigh Carbon Community College*

*Banner Forms:*

Do you have local mods to Banner Student 8x forms?* No*

Do you have Banner Student 9x forms in Test? Any local mods? *Yes/No*

What is your production timeframe for Banner Student 9x forms? *Summer 2018*

Do you have Banner 9x Communication Management in test or prod? *No*

*Self-Service 9x – Do you have any of the following in test or prod? If so,
have you made any local mods?*

Registration* No - we will have local mods when we do*

Faculty Grading *No - we will have local mods when we do*

Advising Profile *No*

Class Rosters *No - we will have local mods when we do*

Attendance Tracking *No*

Jean Witinski
Assistant Director of Enterprise Applications
Lehigh Carbon Community College
Enterprise Applications
LB 20
610-799-1747