PABUG CONFERENCE

Carol Yost cyost at bucknell.edu
Wed Aug 1 10:12:54 EDT 2018

Hi,

Thanks for including me, however, I am Accounts Receivable/Bursar Services
and not Financial Aid.
I hope to participate in the AR track.

Carol

--
Carol A Yost
Bursar Services Manager
cyost at bucknell.edu

*This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. You may not
directly or indirectly reuse or disclose such information for any purpose
information.*