PABUG Curriculum Planning Assistant (CPA) through Ellucian

Hoover, Hilary hhoover at messiah.edu
Mon Aug 20 12:15:22 EDT 2018

Good afternoon,

We are considering implementing the Curriculum Planning Assistant (CPA), an Ellucian reporting tool that can extract data from the Degree Works audit to assist with registration forecasting and degree certification. We are still learning about the capabilities that this tool has to offer and what it would take for implementation (i.e. server space), but it seems that the benefits would be great as we are currently limited in what we can extract from Degree Works for reporting.

For those of you who are using the CPA, what are the benefits / challenges?

Thank you for your input,

Hilary Hoover, MSW, LSW
Assistant Registrar
Office of the Registrar