PABUG Calling all Ellucian AHS Hosted Banner clients

Kevin Willey kcw011 at bucknell.edu
Mon Aug 20 13:17:40 EDT 2018

All,

Bucknell has created a discussion group in Slack for schools who want to
talk specifically about Ellucian AHS Hosted Banner.  The goal is to
collaborate on what works, what needs improvement, and how we can help each
other be successful on the Hosted Banner platform.

If you or others at your institution are interested in participating,
please drop me a line including your e-mail address so I can add you to the
Slack workspace.

Thanks.

Kevin

--