PABUG Calling all Ellucian AHS Hosted Banner clients

Cass, Laurie l.cass at snhu.edu
Tue Aug 21 08:15:33 EDT 2018

Hi Kevin,

I am interested.

l.cass at snhu.edu

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 1:17 PM, Kevin Willey via PABUG <pabug at pabug.org<mailto:pabug at pabug.org>> wrote:
All,

Bucknell has created a discussion group in Slack for schools who want to talk specifically about Ellucian AHS Hosted Banner.  The goal is to collaborate on what works, what needs improvement, and how we can help each other be successful on the Hosted Banner platform.

If you or others at your institution are interested in participating, please drop me a line including your e-mail address so I can add you to the Slack workspace.

Thanks.

Kevin

--
Kevin Willey