PABUG FW: Curriculum Planning Assistant (CPA) through Ellucian

Hoover, Hilary hhoover at messiah.edu
Wed Aug 22 14:44:03 EDT 2018

Good afternoon,

As a point of clarification, I would love to know which schools use Degree Works in conjunction with Cognos and the Curriculum Planning Assistant for the purpose of registration forecasting. We are considering implementation and would love to hear from schools that have already implemented the CPA. What are the benefits / challenges associated with using this tool? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I've already received some initial feedback from Victor de Couto with La Salle University. Thanks, Victor!

Thank you so much,

Hilary Hoover, MSW, LSW
Assistant Registrar
Office of the Registrar