PABUG Voluntary Life Insurance Set-up

Ann Thompson ann.thompson at fandm.edu
Mon Aug 27 13:00:52 EDT 2018

Hello -

F&M is going to be offering Voluntary Life Insurance to our employees
beginning in 2019.  The employee and spouse plans allow for incremental
coverage, up to a maximum, and the rates are based on age.  So for example,
an employee can purchase $10,000 increments, up to $500,000 and a spouse
can purchase $5,000 increments, up to $250,000.

I've found lots of documentation on how to set-up Banner if you offer 1x,
2x, etc., but nothing on the incremental levels.

Do any of you offer similar benefits and would you be willing to share how
you set-up Banner?

Thanks so much!
Ann

--
*Ann M. Thompson, CBP, SHRM-SCP*
Assistant Director, Benefits & HRIS

Office:  717-358-4353 <(717)%20358-4278>
Fax:  717-358-3969 <(717)%20358-3969>
WebEx Meeting Room:  http://fandm.webex.com/join/athomps4