PABUG CoHEsion 2018 Conference

Gross, Steven sgross at messiah.edu
Tue Aug 28 12:37:38 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I am not sure if I am sending this message out correctly.  I wanted to ask if there is a discount code for the CoHEsion 2018 Summit in Savannah GA?  I know for the E-Live Conferences there has been a discount code to help with the registration fee and was wondering if there is one for the CoHEsion Summit.

Thank you for your assistance.

Steve

Steven Gross

Student Financial Services
Technical Analyst & Counselor
Messiah College
One College Avenue, Suite 3010
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Phone: 717-766-2511, ext. 7187
Fax: 717-691-2315
sgross at messiah.edu<mailto:sgross at messiah.edu>
www.messiah.edu<http://www.messiah.edu/>

Email communication over the internet is not secure.  For the safety of your own information, please do not email documents containing personal or sensitive information to our office.  Student Financial Services cannot email 1098T or other personal or sensitive information.  All documents can be faxed, sent by U.S. Mail or delivered in person by students or parents.