PABUG 2019 Vice President Nominations

Alicia Stonesifer stonesifer at lasalle.edu
Tue Dec 4 14:40:25 EST 2018

Greetings PABUG,

I am writing to solicit nominations for the position of Vice President for PABUG. Nominations are due by 5:00PM on Friday, December 14, 2018.

The Vice President's role becomes effective January 1, 2019 and their primary responsibility is to assist the President and Officers with any PABUG-related matters throughout the year especially as related to planning activities for the annual conference.  He or she will participate in the executive committee, assist with communication efforts, and engage in event planning.  This three-year commitment includes the Vice Presidential role in year one, the Presidential role in year two, and the Past Presidential role in year three.

Please note that per the PABUG Constitution, a vacant Officer Position can only be filled by those individuals that served their term to completion in a prior Officer, Special Resources or Track Leader position. We cannot accept nominations from the following schools since current Officers are representing them- Villanova University, Messiah College, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, or La Salle University.

To nominate someone or yourself, please reply back to me (stonesifer at lasalle.edu) and copy Alice Faraone (alice.faraone at villanova.edu) with the candidate’s name, institution and contact information.  If you are nominating yourself, you should include a brief biography indicating your interests in the PABUG organization and why you would be the ideal candidate.

The list of eligible candidates will then be forwarded to active PABUG Board of Director representatives for a vote and your new VP should be announced by the end of December.

Thank you,
Alicia

Alicia Stonesifer
PABUG 2018 President