PABUG DUO (or other MFA) and incoming Students

John Haydt johnha at pcom.edu
Wed Dec 19 14:59:14 EST 2018

Cindy,

If you get any off-list responses, would you mind sharing them?  Thank you
very much.

--
John Haydt
Enterprise Applications Manager

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Rowland Hall
4190 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
office 215-871-6116

[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Philadelphia-College-of-Osteopathic-Medicine-97289578558/>
[image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/pcomeducation> [image: YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/PCOMeducation> [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/pcomeducation/> [image: Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=19295>

--
PCOM provides email capability to all students, faculty, staff, and
administration.  All emails and attached files transmitted between and