PABUG Banner DBA / Sys Admin with solid Blackboard

Christopher Bressi cbressi at dccc.edu
Wed Feb 14 16:37:42 EST 2018

HI everyone,
How are you?

Hope all is well.....
I was hoping to chat with a Banner DBA / Sys Admin who has experience setting up and configuring Blackboard....

If you (or someone you know) has this experience I would like to chat...
Stay well...

High Regards,

Chris

>>> Emily Marshall via PABUG <pabug at pabug.org> 01/16/18 12:09 PM >>>
  We are looking to compare the results of our data append to other institutions to see how they stack up.  What is your return rate for:

1. Home address
2. Land line
3. Email
4. Cell Phone
5. Deceased

 Thank you!
 Emily Marshall

 Emily Marshall
 Associate Director of Advancement Services
 Office of University Advancement | Villanova University
 800 Lancaster Ave | Dundale Hall | Villanova, PA 19085
 Tel 610.519.7983 | Fax 610.519.8972 | emily.marshall at villanova.edu

 www.forthegreatergreat.com

 Think before you print
 CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential,
 proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is
 prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
 this email from your system.