PennWest University (Cal, Clarion, Edinboro)
California, Clarion, Edinboro
- Perform, develop, maintain senior level analysis knowledge and administration for complex information systems including the University’s main SIS.
- Provides senior level systems design, analysis, development, implementation, and documentation per University requirements while maintaining strict security standards.
- Responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle including implementation and management for approved projects assigned to the Enterprise Applications Team.
- Ensures consistency and adherence to accepted standards and University policies by all Enterprise Application Team members.
- Evaluate any campus related escalated technical support scenarios and determine effective solutions.
- Works with the Enterprise Application Managers to recommend user support needs and establish effective customer service procedures.
- Serves as an direct resource for Enterprise Applications Team analysts for projects and daily operations.