This site is a resource for member institutions of the Pennsylvania Banner Users Group (PABUG). Using this site, PABUG members may benefit from each other’s experiences and insights in using Banner software.
March 25, 2020
To the PABUG Community,
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented challenges to those of us in Higher Education. PABUG volunteers have been planning our fall conference and technology day, and we are continuously monitoring the evolving situation. As we prepare for the conference, we hope by November we have an “all clear” for travel and “Social Isolation” will be a distant memory.
The message below comes from our partner, Ellucian:
For the past several weeks Ellucian has been monitoring the spread of COVID-19 along with the impact it has had and is having on our customers. During moments of crisis there is typically a sea of opinions and voices and I wanted to personally reach out to see how we can further assist you. We understand this is a chaotic and stressful time and if you have questions or need guidance please don’t hesitate to reach out. Below are a few things I wanted to provide for you that may provide assistance, guidance and/or answer some questions.
- Community Collaboration: We have created a community for our customers to collaborate amongst the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Enablement & Training: We will be updating our YouTube channel with both product and non-product based enablement to help you through this current time. Subscribe today for updates on content.
- Ellucian Customer FAQ: You can review our FAQ as it relates to COVID-19 and Ellucian’s customer engagement and project delivery.
- eLIve: Help shape the virtual conference with your feedback on the eLive survey that will be sent out in early April. Considering the current landscape your feedback can help ensure the appropriate information is shared.
- Business Continuity Webinar: Attend our webinar with your peers in the industry as we discuss Business Continuity.
On behalf of our leadership team, stay safe, and we hope to see you in November at PABUG 2020.